PC (Polycarbonate) has exceptionally high impact strength over a wide temperature range. It is a transparent amorphous thermoplastic, offering high impact strength and high dimensional stability, coupled with high resistance to acids and solvents. Having excellent electrical properties makes it suitable for a wide range of applications within the electronic/electric industries. Passing through our unique annealing process, DYNEX machine grade PC sheets are 100% stress free and offer excellent machinability and high dimensional stability.
- Excellent machinability
- High dimensional stability
- Extremely high Impact strength
- High chemical resistance
- Good Electrical Properties
- Wieldable and bondable
- High rigidity
- High glass transition temperature
- High resistance to radiation
- Insulating applications in the electronic/electric industry
- Various parts used in the semiconductor industry
- Proto-typing, machine guarding
- Sight glasses
- DYNEX PC is not suitable for optical applications.
- Its applications are specifically for machined items.